Friday, September 4, 2015

Introduction About Me

                    My Name Is Lanitta Catron im 16 and my birthday is June 8th. I Live In Cleveland Ohio and grew up in Morris Black than moved to 93rd in Kennedy. I Live with 1 older brother 2 cousins and 1 sister. My Family Is very big! I Have 6 brothers 13 sisters that lives in Cleveland, Alabama, and  New York. My family likes to travel so this Summer I went to Tennessee, Alabama, and California For my family reunion.My Mom Did Hair when i was really little and she graduated from high school and college with her sisters. My Dad Worked As A Guard At The Jail Center When I was little. I attend Design Lab and is a Sophomore. This School is very weak and doesn't Interest Me. My Favorite Sport is Football and Basketball and Tennis. My hobbie is Shopping Skating and Bowling. I am very good at Football and Bowling and Tennis. My Favorite Music Is Rap And Hip-Hop. My Favorite Artists Are Chief Keef, Rihanna, Lil Durk, Jacquees, The Weekend, Gucci Maine, Drake, and Alot More. My Idol Is My Big Sister Because She Finished School and College And Have's All Her Degrees and is going for her last Degree. She have's a Job as a Social Worker And Owns 3 Buildings. She Lives in a very nice home in a nice neighborhood. My Mom Is Living in a nice house but is about to move to Euclid In a bigger house. I  have alot of friends and family that I love.

1 comment:

  1. How can we make the school less "weak" and make the experience more meaningful for you? What are we doing wrong? Help us improve!

    - Gill

    ReplyDelete