Friday, September 25, 2015

Autumn Lanitta

Some of the things I like about this time of the year is Football, Warm but Cool, The Leaves changing. What I like about September is most of my families birthdays are In September So I goes to alot of party's. What I like about October is Halloween and all the candy I be getting when I go to haunted houses and amusement parks. What I like about November Is when I get to eat alot on Thanksgiving. When It start snowing alot I like it because me and my sisters and brothers and cousins be building snowman's with our dad. We Have snowball fights and we be throwing snowballs at my mom when she be trying to go somewhere. When it start snowing alot and it be really cold outside means I don't have to go to school as much because it be too cold. That also means that i be in my house in my bed snuggled up under my covers drinking hot coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment