Friday, October 23, 2015

The Weekend Lanitta Catron

My Plans for the weekend is to shopping for homecoming and shopping with my two twin cousins because they wanted to come. My weekend going to be very full because i'm going to my sister homecoming with her and i'm going to my twin cousins Winter Ball they are having at there school. Than my sister birthday is coming up and she wanted to have a party. Than in November my niece birthday is coming up and she having a hotel party than we going to Skyzone me, her and my sister. After homecoming we going to Ihop and than we going to have a hotel party. On Halloween i'm going to dress up as the Purge!! I'm going Trick-or-Treating with my sister and my niece. Than me and Quela is going to Cedar Point together and that's how my weekend's is going to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment