Friday, October 16, 2015

Lanitta 10/16 Blog

Blog Post:

Now that the quarter is over, think about the grades that you have received in your classes.  Do you think these grades are deserved?  Why or why not?

Yes I Think these grades are deserved because if you got a good grade you earned that grade not the teacher you do your own work not the teacher.

What have you learned in your classes this past quarter?  What have you learned about yourself?  

What I learned In Drawing and painting is shading. What I learned about my self is to always come prepared to your class with things that you think you need.


How are you going to use this knowledge about yourself to change/better your study habits and grades in the future?  What could you have done better in the past quarter?

What I'm going to use is do my work like I suppose to and turn it on time for a good grade. What I could have done for a better grade is to do my work and be around people that helps me to my work and turn it in soon as I get done with it.


What are some things you would like to see from your teachers in the next quarter?  How can your teachers help to make your academic experience more meaningful?

Some things I would like to see out my teachers this quarter is more meaningful work like work that counts as a grade. They can make it more meaningful by giving us more work that they thinks that is important to us and that they know where going to do.


Finally, talk about the future.  How do you think the next quarter will look once you change your habits and ways?  Do you anticipate better or worse results?

I think the next quarter I will run right through it. I will anticipate better results because I will do my work.

As always, explain WHY you feel the way that you do.  This is a time to reflect and think about how you are taking responsibility for your own education.

I feel the way I do because the classes is not hard to me really and its not so much of the classes or the work being hard its the kids making the work hard for themselves by not doing it and than when they get the grade they do they think its the teachers problem. The teachers doesn't do your work you do so you get the grades you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment